We specialise in providing a wide range of services ranging from domiciliary care (as a Principle Agency), and we also supply health and social care personnel such as specialist Nurses, Care Assistants, Support Workers, Domiciliary Care Workers, Clerical and Management staff to other health and social care institutions which includes other Care Agencies, Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Nursing and Residential Care Homes and Private Individuals in their own homes.
All our Care Staff are fully trained and competent in supporting clients with regulated personal care. At GRA, every service user is treated as an individual and the personal we provide is tailor made to meet your personal needs...Read more
- Strip Wash
- Hair Care
- Oral Hygiene
- Shaving and Grooming
- Medication Assistance
- Food Preparation/Serving
Our Care Workers can assist you with light household duties as part of your personal care. If you are able to complete these tasks yourself in order to maintain independence in your own home, our Care Workers can just be on hand to offer support with...Read more
- Light Household Cleaning
- Laundry Service
- Shopping and errands
- Medication Collection
- Payment of Bills
Respite Care Services
GRA Respite Care Service allows primary carers, family members or friends to take time away from their everyday duties to relax, go on holiday or just have a few hours break. Should you require a short or long period of respite, we can provide a Nurse, Health...Read more
- 24-hour Live-in Care
- Waking Nights
- Sitting Service
- Safety Checks
Our escort services aim to enable people with complex or high support needs to pursue activities that open up a wide range of opportunities to them that they value and enjoy. We can provide a Nurse, Health Care Assistant or Support Worker on the...Read more
- Accessing Community Activities
- Places of Worship
- Cultural Events and Leisure Activities
- Escort to and from G.P and Hospital Appointments.
Complex Needs Care & Support
Should you have care requirements, we can provide the support of highly skilled healthcare professionals, with specific skills, tailored to your complex requirements. We provide highly skilled Care Workers with experience in the following areas...Read more
- Complex Learning Disabilities and Multiple Diagnoses
- Mild, Moderate & Advanced Dementia
- Acquired Brain Injuries and other Neurological Conditions.
When admitted to hospital, you may look forward to returning home to recuperate in the place where you feel most comfortable and relaxed. With increased care requirements, you may fear you will not be able to go home, and instead will need...Read more
- Support to regain or reinforce independent living skills reduced as a result of illness or hospitalisation
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Maximisation and maintenance of individual independence and empowerment in order to minimise the need for ongoing support, prevent unnecessary hospitalisation or hospice re-admissions
- Tailor made service to meet individually identified needs and outcomes.
Palliative Care & Support
When you are suffering from a life-threatening illness, it can be a painful time for both you and your loved ones. Our palliative care service aims to support you during this difficult time, making life more comfortable for everyone involved...Read more
- Dedicated care team with a wide range of experience and extensive specialised training to provide Palliative and End of Life Care and support to individuals at home
- Support and respect the choices and priorities of clients at this stage in their lives
- Tenderly and sympathetically care for people in the comfort of their homes with family and friends around them.
Healthcare Staffing Recruitment
Why choose us?
With many years dedicated to providing Nursing and Domiciliary care, Genesis Recruitment Agency pledge to provide high quality customer and healthcare services. We are a recognised health and social care provider with an established impeccable reputation for professionalism and integrity.
How can we help?
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure we support our clients in finding the right workers for their needs.
We are Genesis Recruitment Agency
Genesis is a recognised Health and Social care provider established since 2000. We provide Nursing staff, Care Assistants, Support Workers and Domiciliary Care Workers to the Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Nursing & Residential Homes and Private Individuals in their own homes.